Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love Is In The Air

You know that saying "Don't shit where you eat"? Who would have thought it applies to dogs as well. But I'm going in a different direction here. By direction, I mean wind direction. Also known as flatulence.

Because of my petite height, Chewie prefers sleeping on my side at the foot of the bed for my feet and body combined only takes up half the bed. However, no matter how much room I may provide for Chewie at the foot of the bed, there is no way he can hide from the tall friendly giant. The Boyf's feet will somehow turn into a champion shuffler causing Chewie to once fall off the bed. He has learned his lesson since. He being Chewie, The Boyf still goes into a mini foot seizure occasionally when unconscious.

Today, he only sleeps on the pillows we rest our heads on, but positions himself behind us, knowing we're not going to be dancing cheek to cheek with the wall anytime soon. Or if it suits his fancy, in that little nook between our pillows. Once again, I am a better candidate as my head is smaller too. Or, probably cause my hair smells good and my head looks pretty from a higher angle.

One night, Chewie decides to park his cute lil' booty on my pillow, behind me. Five minutes later, he gets up, stretches and traipses over to The Boyf's pillow. Two minutes later, he walks back to my pillow, cuddles up and sleeps.

Just like me on weed, there was a 2 minute lag. That's when I heard The Boyf yelling

"Chewie you motherfucker! You farted in my face!"

Yes, Chewie walked over to new lands to fart and came home to familiar grounds to rest. I swear, he's just like his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment